- We’re experts at developing integrated, multichannel initiatives that help our clients to leap forward through challenges and get their product noticed and delivered.
- Biobay provides one stop solution to every challenge faced by client in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Medical Devices. We support clients at various stages of the entire drug product development lifecycle – preclinical to post marketing stages covering activities such as-
1 – Planning
2 – Authoring and reviewing of documents
3 – Trouble shooting
4 – Technical and medical advice on drug product related queries
5 – Publishing and submission
- Team Biobay provides one stop solution to all your content writing needs. Our team of medical writers and SMEs (subject matter experts) are highly skilled professionals and possess thorough understanding of the drug development process, regulatory guidelines and rules across different geographies, thus providing clear and concise scientific consultation and documentation.
- We provide end-to-end services across product lifecycle with flexible resourcing model to provide significant cost benefits to our clients.
Not only do we meet your deadlines, but we provide high-quality deliverables in a cost-effective approach.
We provide a unique and unchallengeable solution to complex drug development processes with cost effective product development technologies.
A. Scientific consultation and solutions
- Project feasibility search and Patent landscape assessment
- Developing pharmaceutical/healthcare research proposals
- Stand-alone and whole drug product development
- Market research
B. Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics
- Product development consultation
- Trouble shooting consultation
- Technical consultation – Short-term and Long-term
C. Third party manufacturing
Scientific and Medical content creation services platform for sourcing high-quality content
A. Scientific communications- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Medical Writing, content editing, fact checking and proofreading
- Review article, Journal article, White paper
- Scientific report, Monograph, News or media article
- Assistance with publication planning and journal submission
- Conference posters and conference proceedings
- Presentation Slide kits
- Educational material for patients, healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical industries
- Provide international conference updates to doctors, medical professionals
- Blogs, SEO contents, Web feeds, Press release
- E-books & E-guides
B. Secondary Research
- Deep dive into a topic- Literature search and find latest research
- Prepare evidence-based answers
- Research a product or material and its competitor profile
- Research report- Compilation and Preparation
C. Brand Solutions
- Product information brochure
- Product Monographs
- Product labelling documents
- Patient information leaflets, Package inserts, Labelling updates
Customised online guidance and training
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Optimization and Validation
- Nanotech based formulations
Dr Amita Joshi
Dr. Amita is Pharmaceutical professional with more than 15 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, research and academics. Some of her areas of interest includes- nanoformulations for infectious diseases, lymphatic targeting, formulation development using QbD approach, ophthalmic drug delivery, semi-solid formulations. She has been recipient of various government funded projects and the prestigious GYTI award for her technology on lymphatic targeting. She has keen interest in writing and has many publications in peer-reviewed journals and books.
Dr Swati Pund
Dr Swati is pharmaceutical technologist with more than 20 years of experience in research, industry and academia. Her expertise include Conventional and nanodelivery systems of drugs and nutraceuticals, Formulation and process optimization by application of QbD, multivariate integration, and risk assessment, biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetic analysis, targeted drug delivery, mammalian cell culture techniques, animal model development, scientific writing and presentations. She is also expert reviewer and editor for several indexed journals.